Thursday, October 16, 2008

Favorite Veggies

What are your favorite veggies and how do you prepare them?

A friend of ours has been coming to our house for dinner each week and what seems like simple veggies to me, he finds quite tasty and always remarks on them. So I thought it might be an enlightening exercise to have everyone post your favorite veggies and how you prepare them for your family.

Here is my list for favorite family veggies:
Honey Carrots
Sauteed Broccoli & Cauliflower
Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Roasted Beets
Sauteed Spinach
Garlicky Green Beans
Buttercup Squash
Edamame
Roasted Sweet Potatoes
Roasted Asparagus

Prep on all of these is very simple, which is one reason they're my favorite, as well. I'll post each veggie in a separate post and you can simply click on the veggie above for a direct link.

No comments: